Sunday 11 December 2011

Boston BSPA

Just a quick post. Played in the Boston BSPA tournament yesterday. Disappointing amount of entries for the women's draw- just 6 after a couple had to withdraw through injury!

I started slowly (some might say very) in my first match against England number 2 junior Katie Smith but managed to get through reasonably comfortably in the end 3-1. My 2nd match was effectively the semi final and it was against my fellow Warwickshire team mate and world number 22 Emma Beddoes who has had some very good results recently. I got my tactics wrong in the first but played much more intelligent squash in the 2nd and 3rd, which were much closer at 11-8 each. So unfortunately I lost 3-0 but definitely seeing improvements which is encouraging for the Ilkeston WISPA tournament, starting this Friday where I am second seed.

Song of the Day: Anything by Little Mix!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment